Frequently Asked Questions
Below are frequently asked questions answered by the attorneys of Mills & Anderson. The information below should not be construed as legal advice and is for educational purposes only. Contact Mills & Anderson at (702) 386-0030 or submit an online form to schedule a confidential consultation.
- What are grounds for divorce in Nevada?
- How long will it take to get a divorce in Nevada?
- What legal issues are resolved in a Nevada divorce?
- How much will my divorce cost?
- How can a divorce attorney from Mills & Anderson help me?
- Can the Facts of the Case Remain Private?
- How does a mail-in divorce work?
- Can I repossess my property because the buyer did not return to me my trailer that it was delivered upon?
- Trying to get Visa for India for a minor child.
- I’d like to file for divorce but I am unable to locate my spouse. What should be my first step to begin the divorce process?
- Does Adultery trigger disqualification of alimony in a divorce?
- Can I collect past due child support even though my children are now adults?
- Is there any legal action I can take to get her to leave us alone?
- Husband wants to adopt my son